I hope that everyone had a great Easter weekend. It is always good to see family and friends and celebrate the goodness of God.
Today’s blog post is going to be very short and sweet.
Being thankful for what you have is a key ingredient in your success. Here is what thankfulness does.
1. It allows you to enjoy the journey by recognizing how far you have already come.
2. It allows you to put your focus on solutions to your problems instead of the problem itself. When you are thankful you can see how many times that the answer has come and allows you to believe that the answer will come again.
3. Thankfulness keeps you centered in what is truly important. Success is not about what you have but who you get to share it with.
4. Thankfulness keeps you from becoming proud and arrogant. When you recognize that you weren’t able to do this all on your own and being thankful for it keeps you humble and able to help more people.
5. For those of you who believe in God being thankful opens you up to receive more from God.
So if you are in a tough situation today or are experiencing difficulties in your business then take a step back today, look at what you do have and be thankful. You may feel like you don’t have much, but you will be amazed at how being thankful lifts you up and puts you in a great place to move forward.
As I thought of things I am thankful for you are on the list. I so appreciate you taking you time out of your busy day to read my trainings and connect with me on Facebook www.facebook.com/haveyouhadenough
To Your Success,