I dare you to get a new recruit today. You heard me correctly, I dare ya.
Now when you heard those words you probably had one of two reactions. You either wanted to rise to the challenge or you already felt defeated. If I can be honest and share something with you, for many years I would have been the second one.
No matter what the prize or how much I wanted to, I couldn’t even recruit my way out of a paper bag. Thankfully, that has changed and now I could recruit someone today!
So the point of today’s blog is not to make you feel defeated and if that it is then please keep on reading because I have some good news for you. I am going to show you how to get leads to work on TODAY to get recruits for your business.
Getting someone interested is the first step to recruiting them and that is EASY TO DO!
I am going to give you an easy to use, versatile script that you can adapt to most any situation and then some ways you can use it today, plus some other ideas.
Are you ready? Here we go.
Give them an honest compliment then say, “Have you ever thought about doing (insert your company name) you would be great at it?”
It is so easy that many people miss the power in that question. It is so easy that most people don’t believe that it works and will never try it, but I have used this statement to recruit at least a hundred people or more over the years. So the choice is yours.
Now here are some ways that you can use it. Tweet This
1. Talk to the person serving you in the drive thru line.
2. Talk to the cashier in the store you will be in.
3. Talk to the Mom in the park watching her kids play.
4. Say it to one of your co workers
5. Call a friend and say it to them.
Here are some other things you can do to get leads to work on to recruit onto your team.
1. Leave your catalogue or brochure with one of your company’s recruiting flyers at a few people’s doors
2. Read your catalogue or brochure while standing in line at the store so people can see what company it is. This works best if your company is a household name.
3. When you are at the coffee shop or restaurant, put your catalogue or brochure on the edge of the table where people can see it when they walk by. Again this works best if your company is a house hold name.
4. If you are driving on a small non busy street and you see someone walking on the sidewalk, pull over and ask them for help. They will assume that you are asking for directions and come over. You can then introduce yourself with you company name and say, “I am going around the neighbour looking for people who need to make some extra money and I was wondering if you knew anyone?” This works best when it is woman to woman or man to man for obvious reasons.
If you do these things on a regular basis you will get people who are interested in hearing more about and form those you will get recruits and isn’t that what you want?
So even if you have never recruited a single person I dare ya to try these things today. Will you get a recruit today? I can guarantee that, but I can tell you that if you keep on doing it you will get recruits on you team. It I just a matter of talking to enough people.
So what are you waiting for, get to it. You have the rest of today to work on this.
I would love to hear your results. Come on over to my Facebook page and under the post for this blog post please leave a comment.
Have a great successful day,